Friday, February 13, 2009

DE Designs Worlds 09

This is something I have been wanting to do for a while now. Take a design I did long ago and completely redesign it using techniques I use today. In 2006 I designed a ladies and men's match called "worlds". I have included the original 2006 ladies ad in the thumbnail pics. I soon found out, due to the fact I do things so much different now, this became a redesign and not a update. About 90% of this is all new texture work as well as this one includes sculpts, something we didn't have back in the day. I really enjoyed doing this and I will be doing more. With the release of Worlds 09 the original Worlds, both ladies and men's, has now been retired.

Ladies Includes: pants(undies and pants), shirt(all Layers), shirt for gloves(all layers), cloak jacket(all layers), gloves, shorts(undies and pants), sculpted jacket cuffs, glove cuffs and pant cuffs.

Men's Includes: pants-reg fit(undies and pants), pants-cuff fit, shirt(undershirt and shirt),shirt for gloves(undershirt and shirt), cloak jacket, gloves, sculpted jacket cuffs, glove cuffs and pant cuffs.

Available here on Xstreet
DE Designs Blog
Teleport to DE Designs here




Click Thumbs for Large Ad's


Click Thumb for original 2006 Version