Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Exotic Alexis Collection at Designing Nicky Ree


Hi There Everyone :)

It has been a long time since my last blog post. The reason being a very busy hectic 3 months and a long awaited holiday. With my real life house renovation, packing, moving, unpacking, followed by a month long holiday. Had not seen my mom, family and friends for more then one and a half years and it was so good to spend that month with my mom, family and friends, as I missed them lots.

But now I am back and ready to start work on my December Releases. I am abit late for Christmas releases but hey better late then never :). To Kick start the new items I have released my new collection called " Exotic Alexis Collection".

This are designs using the classic Chinese mandarin collar but I did some daring modern cut to the tops and the pattern on the fabric is more an abstract modern print rather then the usual chinese motifs :). Hence I hope giving it a more modern twist.

The set gives you options for styles ranging from a sexy svelte gown, a classic knee length dress, a sexy mini dress, a chinese oriental style swimsuit Tropical Orchid, displayed in front next to the catwalk stage, on the left as you enter the store from the main entrance.

Hope you like them :)

(Ps - I am still currently going through all my notecards and getting back to them, so if you think I have missed your message, please resend me the details in a note card again and I will try to get back to you asap.)

Cheers!
Nicky Ree