Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Whats new this week @ SYSY's

A short recap of everything new this week at SySy's :) First things first:

Last minute 50% off storecards sale untill December 31~! WOOT! I planned to do this earlier, as i anticipated that my new mainstore would be done earlier, which it isn't, lmfao! It will be totally different as to whats there now, so bare with me and the little chaos ;)
Anyways, wishing you all wonderfull days and enjoy the storecard sale!
Taxi here :D

I've made a classic dress called Paris. Paris comes in three pastel soft colors and I'm proud to say i handdrew them from scratch. I handdraw more and more lately, i often use a piece of fabric or a pre made texture to mix in the clothes i draw, but this one is entirely me :D Each set comes with several layers, sculpted belt and collar and gloves. So here's Paris:







I've also put three more L$50 Christmas gowns and dresses under the tree! Fun short sparkly dresses in three colors:







Merry Christmas everyone!
<3 SySy