Friday, May 23, 2008

Whats new @ S.Y.D by Sy Designs

Lae-cy sets! Named after Laetitia Vella, a sweet friend of mine :) The sets come in two color combinations, cream-black and olive-black. Let me know if there's interest for more bright colors, as i tend to use many natural/earthy tones ;) Anyway I will let the photo's speak this time:





Furthermore, i'm celebrating the 1st year anniversary of my mainstore :D WOOOT! Many things on the calendar for that, but to start off my newest release in a limited edition color as a gift in the mainstore now, Attitude in red!


And in silver (no gift lol):



Up in the mainstore :)Take care everyone,
SySy


Credits
Lovely resources used often by me in photographs:

Poses: Ana Lutetia, Aphrodite Outlander, LAP (long akward pose)

Skins: Laroki (RAC)

Jewels, hair, and shoes often by: Earthtones Jewels, Tesla shoes, Maitreya shoes, ETD hair