Thursday, October 9, 2008

What's new at !TM Hair Styles by Tami McCoy


New release today! This is actually a redesign of an older style called Sophisticated. I was going to retire it and SeaWay Brodsky convinced me to redesign it and keep it. She was right! I think it turned out awesome, tho very different from the original design. I've added flex and a color change tie to the back, (use the TamiHud to change the color). And about the TamiHud, there is an button called News. You can click this button to easily open my web page to see all the new releases! Try it out it's super cool :)
I am so excited to re-release this! I hope you like it as much as myself and my two store managers, Mystic and SeaWay do.
It's available in all 206 of my new textures in all the usual color pack options. Come check it out! If you haven't been to the store lately, there are quite a few new styles I've released the last few weeks in the new textures. Demos of all the styles are available for L$0 and color demos of all the packs as well for L$0.
Hope to see you in Dixie!Tami