Monday, August 4, 2008

What's new @ *PERSONA*

Male AO, finally!


I always find it harder to make poses and animations for guys, I mean to make them look manly but not like "cave men". So this AO gave me more trouble than usual. I loved the outcome, though :) Hope you do too! Now, I forgot the name of the guy who asked me for a male AO, I just hope he reads the feed!

Avaialble in PERSONA, in SLX and Onrez

_____________
Murilo is wearing:
SKIN: Abyss, Scorpio
HAIR: Cake - Rumor, in Taupe (modified)
Shir and vest: Redgrave - in honey
Jeans: Renegade - Blue south 44 jeans
SHOES: Maitreya - Desert Boots - laced, in mud
Necklace Saint Claw, in silver, by Redgrave



In collaboration with Ananke Media Systems, I'm releasing an exclusive pack of photoshooting poses. They're not for sale by PERSONA, they are only available for customers of AMS. You can read all about it in Serenity Mercier's blog. Here's what they look like:



and that's it for today :)