Monday, September 22, 2008

What's new at !TM Hair Styles by Tami McCoy


New today is Fall. It's a long flexy hair with a sculpted color changing hat. The hat is attached to the hair so there is no worries of pieces poking through in strange places :) Newly released today as well is my TamiHud. This HUD will be used for all future releases with color change. You are able to use this HUD for any hair with color change accessory or any separate attached accessory (created by me). So no more clicking on the hair trying to hit the right spot for color change. It's really cool and I think you're going to enjoy using it. Once you're done using it you can click the HUD to minimize it but keep it handy at all times. Fall is available in my new range of 206 textures with 46 solid colors and 3 tips for every solid shade. Also included in the 206 are two colors only available in the Tami's Pick I and Tami's Pick II packs. Demos for all the colors are available on the "New Releases" display as you enter the store. You can get a tp from my picks, by using search for !TM Hair Styles by Tami McCoy or through searching classifieds. I will also include an SLURL at the end of this post. As a sidenote, I am still working on the new store and getting all the hair retextured for the grand opening. I was hoping to have this ready this month but real life circumstances have prevented this happening. Hopefully it will be ready some time in October. So keep watching my blog, group notices and/or notification group. If you're not already a member of the notification group you can join by touching the big round sign at the store entrance. Hope to see you in Dixie!
!TM Hair Styles by Tami McCoy (Dixie 90, 88, 422)