Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lots new @ Stellar


Sculpted leather platform boots with spiked cuffs & cute glittery stars on the heel. Six hot colors to choose from. Stop by the Stellar shoe store to try the demo :)


I've made some unisex Tag Necklaces. There are about 10 with sayings on them.
I am also taking custom orders for these!
More information and a FREE set is at the display in the Tattoo/Jewelry Store @ Stellar.
Come check out the rest :)


I finally did something that I've been asked to do forever. I know there are a lot of you that prefer the "mature" types of shirts that I make. Now you can turn all of your favorite tops into perky tops. This is a shirt & jacket "nipple" addition for shirts. No modding, tinting or anything else. Just wear and look hot! :) They're in the center of the womens store AND on Xstreet.
It is possible that they may not work properly on "loud" prints, so I recommend wearing solid texture shirts with them.


After making my new "Dazzle" set, I received quite a few requests for more colors of the suspenders.. so here you go! 8 hot colors in one pack.
They are mix and matchable with not only the Dazzle sets but you'll get the idea from the ad.


And one thing added to the ToXic Kitty display in the womens store. Love!!

SKIN NEWS!
I will be working hard for the next week or so finishing up my newest womens skin series. I am hoping to get them released some time in May. I cant tell you much but I will say that each pack will come with blonde, brunette, auburn eyebrow colors plus freckled and non-freckled skins. woohoo! Sorry for the teaser, I'm just very excited about them, but still have a lot of work ahead of me.