Friday, March 13, 2009

DE Designs Mein Teil 09

I have chosen my Mein Teil design, originally created in 2006, as my latest redesign project. In 2006 this was the 1st design where I did intricate stitch work. To carry on with tradition, Mein Teil 09 includes another 1st for me, sculpted cargo pockets. Cargo pockets are included for the pants as well as the jacket sleeves. With this release, the original Mein Teil has been retired.

Men's Includes - 2 Shirts (Black and Olive), Jacket, Pants(regular fit), Pants (sculpt fit),Pants (as undies), sculpted Jacket Sleeves, Pant Cuffs and Cargo Pockets for Jacket and Pants.

Ladies Includes - 2 Cami Tops-all layers-(Black and Olive), Jacket, Pants, Pants(as Undies), sculpted Jacket Sleeves, Pant Cuffs and Cargo Pockets for Jacket and Pants.

Also available here on Xstreet
DE Designs Blog
Teleport to DE Designs here


Click Thumbs for Large Ad's