Saturday, June 28, 2008

4th of July stuff! And freebies too! *STELLAR*

Currently at the front desk of the womens store is this hot lil set. I haven't decided how long it will be around for so grab it while you can. It includes teenie tees (on all 3 layers), bandana mini skirt, special edition metallic blue hoop earrings & blue star choker.
Now for the FREEBIE part. My Stellar Designs group got a gift today.
In the box you'll find the Stars & Stripes Unisex Tee, Stars & Stripes Jeans (both unisex) shown below. Let me just say that I freaking love these jeans so much. Stars up one leg and stripes up the other. The Tees and Jeans are both for sale in my stores but I always send out something for holidays so YAY you get this, if you are in my group.
But that's not all. Ohhh no. You also get a pretty pair of electric blue eyes, a metallic blue double eyebrow piercing, an American Flag to display wherever (its copy/transfer!) and last but not least, a wearable hand sparkler that I did not make but its so darn cute.