Sunday, June 8, 2008

What's New? @ [LAP] - New Poses & Fash Expo 08!

Direct TP to [LAP] @ Fash Expo 08


The Fashion Expo will be drawing to a close Jun 9th at 9pm slt, so you guys better hurry and get your butts down there if you haven't already! You are missing out on great nightly music events, an auction featuring one-of-a-kind items by great designers, raffles and prizes and at least one new release by each vendor who set up a booth! :o

I brought with me 4 new sets of poses (only available at the expo right now), one of which is a limited edition to the Fashion Expo - meaning it will be gone FOREVER after tomorrow night. No ifs, ands or buts!


--
(also, a side note, you will not be able to buy single poses during this event, because of the way the RFL vendors operate, I was unable to create a split script for my pose stands...so you can only demo and buy the full sets - sorry!)



This set is ONLY at the fashion expo and will only EVER be available in-world from June 5th-9th. It is a Fashion Expo RFL exclusive and limited edition. If you want this set, you WILL have to visit the event and purchase it from the RFL vendor.



I am a huge Sex and the City fangirl. I can't wait to go see the movie and because that has been on my mind I thought it fitting to do a "tribute" set, all of these poses were inspired by the cast/characters of the show!



I don't know why, but I've wanted to make a flapper-girl inspired set for awhile. So, finally I got around to it. I'm sure they can be used for other purposes but that was my original inspiration. ;)



A sequel to the Aerial Assault set, I had so much fun with that set that I wanted to make another. The thing that I found most fun about these is that while photoing them for the vendor ad, if you come at these from several angles with your camera, they really have such multiple uses and change 'attitude' so much.
--


Direct TP to [LAP] @ Fash Expo 08

<3 Dove (just another poser)