Sunday, June 22, 2008

Whats new @ SYSY's

Aaaah, forgot to post the new releases here! So here we go new at SYSY's from the last couple of days (and yes its copied coz i'm lazy now lol):

3 brand new funky dresses are just released :) I had insane fun making these...
First up, is the Analu Funky gown. Yep i named this dress after Ana Lutetia, she's such a sweetheart and I love reading her blog. The Analu funky gown comes with a skirtbase, systemskirt (including instructions to avoid the SL bug), very lowcut top (front and back :P) and 3 flexi attachements for the skirt.



Next is the Chocolatte gown. Yep i really really got funky! *lol* I myself love the hippy/gypsy feel to it:



And last but not least I used the textures of my attitude dress, the laces from the little black and brown dresses, and mixed things up somewhat, the result is the Lowee dress, named after my dear new neighbour from Hongkong:



All up in the mainstore :) Taxi's, Limo's etc. here :P

Also!!! I'm having a L$99 clearance sale going on right now~! All sale items are going to retire and will be up for a couple of days. Find them on the heartshaped dancefloor!
<3,
SySy