Saturday, July 12, 2008

New shoe goodies + Shoe Expo 2008!


Hey all <3

Finally the shoe expo is now open..I didn’t even have enough time to do a teaser! :O Up till 4am last minute and this morning… typical student I say!

I have released some new footwear and I’m soooo glad how my skills have advanced and am uber proud of myself!

Presenting Chibs and Naima Gladiator Sandals
You can choose from patent shiny gladiator sandals or Ash coloured. There may be further colours in the future.

These are now available at the Shoe Expo and also at the main store.

The shoe expo will span from July 12th through to the 27th , a portion of any sales you lot click on in my funk’d out store will be donated to the ASPCA ( Prevention of cruelty against animals).

CLICK HERE FOR A TP TO THE EXPO

<3 Sandy