Monday, February 9, 2009

Antique Rose & Black Denim

Black Denim Jeans with an Antique rose print that are to die for. They come on 2 layers and have sculpted attachments - however, if you prefer the regular jeans they are modify - so have at it!

Also included with the jeans are SWA shoes that I finally freaking finished. They are platform heels with the same rose print as the jeans. Perfect combo. The shoes are included with the jeans until February 14th and then - well I have something in store for you so let's not spoil it, ok? The jeans are only L$150 - so for all of you who are looking for a great deal - this is it.

In the picture I am wearing hair by Calla called: Calla Dianthus (Honey)
I absoluetly love these pig tails! The best thing is that you can pick these up at Soigne - right across from me and right next to Bonbonniere (which you should visit because I heard that she has some wicked dragon earrings there!). The skin I'm in is by SODA (who is just across the way at Soigne) and is called: Andrea Skin Glow Minimal. The poses in the picture are by Ana Lutetia

Stop by and get some cool ass clothes, skin, shoes, jewelry and more!

Second Wave Apparel: Soigné