Monday, February 4, 2008

(Angels) Remarkable Release - still 12 hours left for 50% off

Our update group and FashCon always get the first notices (join them both at the front of the store) but there's still time to get your Remarkable shoes at 50% discount in (Angels) main store only until 7pm SLT today (Monday).

The original silver shoe was made for our EFADA contest entry and I've now released another 6 colours (including black of course). The delicate lacy pattern matches Alchemy's Remarkable dress perfectly, and the heel tip gives another flash of colour. The shape is elegant and sophisticated with a slim high (but not too high) heel. No bling on this shoe either.

As you can see from the pic, it also goes with lots of other clothes styles (I'm wearing Alchemy's Innocence in this one) .. I just love capris with heels! Oh and this pic is the very first one where I tried to be Connie. LOL she's groaning now, I can hear her! She's been very patient with me (you missed this exchange - Connie: "You need to get rid of that white border round your shoes" me: "It's supposed to be there, it's to light the shoes" Connie: meaningful silence). Well at least we have fun .. and you can laugh at my poster but behind my back please! :)

Don't forget the beautiful Amor Valentine gift set is still available until February 14th. It's moved to under the stairs, to make room for Remarkable. And don't trip over the rose petals on the floor .. well, it just had to be done!

Pics follow and don't forget, the Remarkable 50% discount is only available at (Angels) main store: http://slurl.com/secondlife/West%20Sunset/208/126/22

(Angels) Remarkable Heels

Remarkable black heelsRemarkable silver heelsRemarkable red heels
Love and hugs
Isobel <3