Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What's new at Moonshine

Lots of updates since my last post..so sorry..I get slack and forget all the places to let folks know!
I'll just included yesterday's releases...

Two new hairstyles up..one for men and one for ladies. These include new tips because I wanted something new for myself, so with each shade you get one solid and two tipped versions!


And for the closet, one full outfit and some separates..I'm tired of cold weather so time for some warm weather updates! Kohl has a midlength flex skirt and a flex sash with a cross strap tank. The Beachcomber tanks come in a multipack..tie front halters with flex ties.

All Moonshine Group members get a discount on new releases for the first 3 days so if you're not a Moonshine member, get added so you can get the bargains!