Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Blooberry joins Relay for Life

looking at the blogfeeds coming in this past week, I don't see how it would be possible that you could have missed the fact that Relay For Life 2008 has kicked off, it has sent a buzz thoughout the entire grid.
Like many others out there, I feel a personal connection to this fundraiser, cancer has left a mark on my life and the lives of my family.

This year, I've been asked to help out and I feel honored to present to you my small contribution to the fight against cancer. I have placed several donation kiosks on the Blooberry sim, one is near the entrance to the main store and will be the first thing you run into when you use a Blooberry landmark.
I've also made a RFL version of the last two dresses that I've released, the Portland Fancy in pink and the Victoria Halterdress in Ocean:



Of course, all proceeds from the sales of these dresses will go to RFL and these colors will not be available in any other way. You can find them at the Blooberry main store and at the RFL Clothing Fair.