Friday, March 28, 2008

New Precious Collection at Nicky Ree



I had many IM messages asking when "Precious" would be released. So here it is ladies ;). Precious is now available in 12 colours in my main store in Tropical Orchid.

Sorry for the delay in the release, but I have been busy lately with lots of DMCA filings.

For this collection I was aiming to illustrate the texture of raw silk for the fabric. Precious is 100% original illustration done by me in photoshop.

For my update group members, Precious Svelte Gown and Dress in Green will be sold at a special price till 1st April. So group members remember to wear your group tag! For those who want to join the update group, just click or touch the join update group poster displayed at the front of the landing area in my main store in Tropical Orchid.



cheers
Nicky Ree