Sunday, March 30, 2008

Siren Sundress

This new release is courtesy of a 1950's pattern that I found online. I loved the pattern so much that I decided to create it in-world.


The dress not only comes with 3 layers of the top and 2 layers of the glitch pants but each design has 3 different cropped sweaters to choose from (each one on 3 layers) plus my sister (FoxyLynn Talon) has come up with a "Dress Correct" script that is included with the dress prim.

I have priced it at $L 350 because of all of the stuff you get. I will be making a fatpack and that will be available tomorrow.

























































































































Visit in-world: Secondwave Apparel
SL Exchange: SecondWave Apparel - Sioxie Legend
OnRez: Sioxie Legend