Saturday, December 8, 2007

What's New @ Ingenue EFADA Design Entry ~ High Society

Yay! This is my first post to What's New! Thanks so much Sasy for inviting me to post! Now onto the actual announcement...

This morning I released my entry for the Ewing Design Agency Design Awards! It's a satin and lace confection I call High Society with a number of mix and match pieces making a lot of different looks possible within the one set. It also come with a new as of yet unreleased hairstyle, Debutante, in a special edition colour that you'll only find with this set.


High Society comes as Mod/Copy/No Transfer and is available through the Onrez vendor at my shop in Born or through the Onrez website, which is an easy way to give a gift this holiday season! Your purchase is a vote for me. :)

I hope you like it!

xoxo,
Betty